Meet and socialize with other dancers while learning salon tango - social dance style Argentine tango - in a fun and dynamic environment. Group classes are convenient and cost-effective. Dancers of all skill levels and experience are welcome. All you need is a desire to learn. It also helps to have an appreciation for the music and motion of Argentine tango. More about salon-style tango...
The curriculum is designed to help you find your own tango with all the talents and challenges you bring to it. Our system of teaching tango is structured and precise, while also allowing students to have fun and be creative.
Group Classes Schedule - Mondays in Langley - (*lessons are 55 minutes long)
7:55 Practica bridge
8:15 Intermediate / Advanced
9:15 - 10:45 Practica
Please arrive early for your first lesson to complete registration and payment.
Check start dates
Location: Dancing for Dessert Studio, 20279 97 Ave, Unit 3, Langley, BC, V1M 1B9 MAP
Sidewalk section in BA Microcentro,
in front of "La Ideal".
Fundamentals classes are for beginners AND for experienced tango dancers who want to improve technique, partnership and musicality. Repeating Fundamentals sets will help you improve. Discounts apply to repeats.
- Fundamentals covers elements and concepts of Tango Liso .
- Four sets rotate through the year: Cruce, Rebote, Ocho, Giro.
- Beginners can start with any set, but should attend the first class of that set, or wait until the next set starts.
- All sets include Motion Principles; 4 Connections; Self, Partner, Music, Ronda.
- Content is progressive within a set.
Intermediate/Advanced classes are for students who have learned the fundamentals of Argentine tango.