Group classes are on Monday evenings
Looking for tango,
Meet and socialize with other dancers while learning Argentine tango in a fun and dynamic environment. Group classes are convenient and cost-effective. Dancers of all skill levels and experience are welcome. All you need is a desire to learn. It also helps to have an appreciation for the music and motion of Argentine tango.
The curriculum is designed to help you find your own tango with all the talents and challenges you bring to it. Our system of teaching tango is structured and precise, while also allowing students to have fun and be creative.
Please arrive early for your first lesson to complete registration and payment.
Group Classes Schedule - Mondays - (*lessons are 55 minutes long)
7:30 Intermediate / Advanced
8:30 Practica (until 10 pm+)
Location: Dancing for Dessert Studio, 20279 97 Ave, Unit 3, Langley, BC, V1M 1B9 MAP
To pre-register call 778-773-9904.
Sidewalk section in BA Microcentro,
in front of "La Ideal".
Fundamentals classes are for beginners AND for experienced tango dancers who want to improve technique, partnership and musicality. Repeating Fundamentals sets will help you improve. Discounts apply to repeats.
- Fundamentals covers elements and concepts of Tango Liso .
- Four sets of 4 classes each rotate through the year: Cruce, Rebote, Ocho, and Giro.
- Beginners can start with any set, but should attend the first class of that set, or wait until the next set starts.
- All sets include Motion Principles; 4 Connections; Self, Partner, Music, Ronda.
- Content is progressive within a set.
- 2018 Set Start Dates: November 5 Ocho, Dec 3 Giro.
Intermediate/Advanced classes are for students who have learned the fundamentals of Argentine tango.
- Focusing on Tango Liso and Tango Salon for Social Dance
- The curriculum is presented in sets of 4 classes.
- Each set has specific focuses and new content.
- Content is progressive within a set, therefore students are recommended to attend from the first lesson of any set or wait until the next set starts.
- Intermediate students learn in both open and close embrace.
- 2018 Set Start Dates: November 5, Dec 3.