Thanks to all who joined the Douglas Park Outdoor Milonga last Friday. It felt great to take tango into a sunny summer evening.
SUMMER HOURS IN EFFECT!
Please note the time changes for Mondays July 15, 22, 29. Dancing for Dessert, Langley.
• Class: 7:00-8:15pm All-levels. Content: Giro principles and variations.
Admission: Set $51, Drop-in $25 per person, per class, includes practica.
Repeater discounts don’t apply to all-levels classes.
• Practica: 8:15-9:15pm. Admission $5. (Included with class)
• August break: no classes, no practicas
• Fall season starts Monday, September 9. See http://www.tangobug.com/upcoming.html
• Tips for continuity: http://www.tangobug.com/tangobugblog
BARRIO DE TANGO PRACTICA MONDAY
Everyone is welcome at Barrio de Tango Practica, a friendly and supportive Argentine tango practice time. No partner needed. Bobbi & Patricia are available for guidance - just ask! The large sprung hardwood floor is divided for social dance (ronda) practice and individual/spot dance practice. The music is 2-song tandas of traditional tango, vals & milonga plus 1-2 tandas of alternative - played on surround sound.